PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Application, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you use the Application, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Application, and information about how you interact with the Application. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
1) “Log files” track actions occurring in the Application, and collect data including your browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
2) “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you use the Application.
Additionally when you register and/or make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Application, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Application (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
1) Communicate with you;
2) Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
3) When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us improve and optimize our Application (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Application, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
1) As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
2) When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
3) With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
4) If Livepin Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Application of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
You can request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Application), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Application, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.